This software product works only with the Discrete 4 Microphone Preamp Interface by Antelope Audio.
The Premium Upgrade FX pack allows you to employ the full studio power of the Antelope Audio real-time FPGA FX. The collection features authentic models of iconic studio units from BAE, Gyraf Audio, LANG and Grove Hill.
The Discrete 4
Premium Upgrade FX
The Discrete 4 Premium Upgrade FX pack allows you to use 4 channel strips with 4 FX instances each, which is twice what you get with the Basic FX pack. The Premium Upgrade FX library currently features over 50 Antelope Audio real-time FPGA FX, including Vintage EQs, Compressors, AuraVerb, Guitar Amps & Cabinet models. More units are constantly added with the regular software updates for the device.
The upcoming AFX2DAW plug-in (sold separately), will soon allow you to have up to 16 channel strips of FPGA FX models in your preferred DAW.
This is how to upgrade Discrete 4:
- Go to https://en.antelopeaudio.com/login/
- Click on LOGIN and log in your account. If you don’t have an account, create one
- When logged in your account, choose CLAIM FEATURES from the drop down menu
- Type in the code from the voucher for Premium Upgrade Pack, provided by your Dealer
- Agree to the terms and click CLAIM. You will see the Premium Upgrade Pack that you have just claimed
- Now go to the Discrete control panel
- You will have to assign the Premium Upgrade Pack to your device
- To do so go to the control panel and click the “?” icon on the top right corner and select ADMINISTRATION
- Then click on “Register device or claim features”
- Select your device with the Code of the features you want to claim and click Done.
Now you’re good to go!
If you have any questions visit the Discrete 4 getting started page or contact our Tech Support crew here.